Islington Plaza Liverpool, UK
- Availability: Ensuite - studio
- Price: From £61,995
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2018
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: Three years at 8%
- Over 50,000 students spread across two leading universities
- Liverpool 2nd best city in UK for annual rental yields (This is Money, 2015)
- Fifth most visited city in the UK
- Liverpool is the UK’s fastest growing economy outside London
- Fantastic transport links being only 2h 13m from London
- Economy worth £121 billion with over 252,000 businesses
Islington Plaza – Luxury Student Apartments
Located in the heart of the £1 billion Knowledge Quarter Liverpool, Islington Plaza will set new standards in luxury student accommodation. Spread over nine floors, the development will offer 317 studio and en suite units, all complete with flat-screen TVs, high-speed broadband and study area.
Residents of Islington Plaza will enjoy exclusive access to a phenomenal range of communal facilities, including a cinema room, gymnasium and on-site Crosby Coffee shop. With a games room and laundry facilities also available, investors can be sure Islington Plaza will be in high demand from students.
The developer has signed up with the UK’s leading rental agent, Urban Student Life, who will be managing the property from completion.
- Prices from £61,995
- 8% Net Rental Return (less ground rent)
- Located 100m from the University of Liverpool
- Stunning Communal Facilities
- UK’s Leading Student Rental Agent
The scheme will offer 317 studio and en suite clusters, ideal for both undergraduate and mature students. The en suite units will have a power shower, study desk, double bed, flat-screen TV and high-speed broadband. Residents living in en suite units will enjoy fully fitted communal kitchens. The studio apartments will have the same facilities as the en suites along with a private kitchen.
The Knowledge Quarter Liverpool is the city’s academic hub and home to much of the UK’s leading R&D activity. The University of Liverpool, Royal Liverpool Hospital, Liverpool John Moores University, and the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine are among those thriving in an environment of collaboration. KQ Liverpool, as it has become known, plays a key role in attracting the brightest international talent.