Orange Grove Manchester , UK
- Availability: 2 Bedroom
- Price: From £185,000
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2018
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 1 year gross at 7.5%
Why Manchester ?
- Second most visited UK city, after London
- Home to one of Europe’s largest Universities with 98,000 students
- UK’s second city with a population of 2.5 million
- Home to more multi-millionaires than anywhere outside London
- Huge undersupply of rental accommodation in the City
- Greater Manchester population is predicted to grow to 2.95m by 2031
Brand new apartments located in the heart of Manchester’s student suburb of Fallowfield.
Orange Grove, Manchester offers bespoke 1-3 bed apartments providing spacious accommodation with a contemporary styled interiors. The Orange Grove has been designed to be completely hands off for both domestic and international purchasers, with a proven local management company in place offering an assured gross rental yield of 7.5% for the first year.
The development comprises of just 35 apartments, designed for modern living and come with a full high quality furniture pack so the apartments are ready to let immediately. Buyers are offered the opportunity to gain exposure to the UK’s most dynamic property market, without the usual hassles associated with being a landlord.
- Contemporary high gloss white handleless units
- Under mounted sink and stainless steel taps
- Integrated oven and gas hob Fully integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Built in cooker hood extract
- Porcelain tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and large wall mirrors
- Chrome taps and fittings
- Slimline shower trays with glass screens and rain
- Mains smoke detectors
- Wired for SKYTV
- Low voltage LED lighting throughout
- Secure door entry system
- Washer/dryer located in store cupboard
The Orange Grove is located in the thriving suburb of Fallowfield.
The area has a very large student population with The University of Manchester’s main accommodation complex – the Fallowfield Campus – situated opposite the development. As well as playing host to the majority of the city’s student population, Fallow eld is also a desirable residential area, attracting young professionals due to its range of facilities, shops and proximity to the city centre. The Orange Grove is surrounded by local and national restaurants, shops and boutiques, ensuring that residents have everything they could want at their fingertips.