Sheik Zayed Road Dubai, UAE
- Availability: Studio - 3 beds
- Price: From £185,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Three years at 10%
- Fastest-growing economy and real estate market in the world
- Tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax
- Average population growth rate of 4.7% per annum
- Superb climate, with more than 350 days of sun annually
- Dubai is hosting Expo 2020 creating over 270,000 jobs
- Over 15 million average visitors per year
A freehold project overlooking Sheik Zayed Road in Dubai.
An entire city set within the magnificent metropolis of Dubai set to be become a new architectural icon on the majestic city skyline. Offering a mix of residences, hotels and hotel apartments, along with boutique office space and a host of leisure and retail amenities, the development promises to be second to none.
- Large central lagoon family pool
- Lap pool and sun pool
- Shared landscaping and amenities
- Shopping Plaza
- Lounge deck
- Kids Club
- Floating palms
- Water lounge bar
- Elevated timber path
- Cabanas and lounge
- Lawn areas
For investors looking for high rental income, apartments come with a three year contractual assurance of 10% per annum. Owners also benefit from a staggered payment plan across construction with only 20% down.
Own in Dubai's most prestigious, and best connected neighbourhood. Become neighbours with the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountains; Dubai Canal, City Walk, BOXPARK and a host of global luxury brands.
Linking new and old Dubai, the canal, which forms a new island within the city, runs through several lifestyle and leisure developments that include hotels, restaurants and retail options. There is also a marina, a boardwalk, and multiple stations to make it into a first-rate marine transport hub.
Sheikh Zayed Road
As Dubai’s main vehicular artery and the longest road in the UAE, Sheikh Zayed Road provides easy access to the rest of the city, and the other emirates beyond; as well as being the spectacular setting of some of Dubai’s most illustrious skyscrapers.