Tower 18 Berlin, Germany
- Availability: Studio - 1 beds
- Price: From €139250
- Estimated Completion: 2019
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- Housing Shortage - Only 12,000 homes with over 15,000-20,000 demand level
- Headquarters of Mecerdes Benz, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, Deutsche Bank and Zalando
- Over 250,000 new jobs created since 2006
- Population growth of approx. 404,000 by 2030
- Rental values up 56% between 2009-2014
- Stable and established property market priced significantly lower than other global capitals
Soaring 18 floors, Tower 18 contains 266 high-quality micro apartments providing investors an opportunity to enter Berlin’s strong real estate market at an incredibly low price point.
- Priced from only 139,250EUR
- Fully furnished managed apartments
- Strong Net rental returns
- Booming rental market
- 50% financing available
- Central up-and-coming district
- Completion 2019
Tower 18 offers more than just modern apartments. The accommodation is accompanied by a range of services that you would otherwise only get in high quality hotels. These additional services and integrated offers such as fast wireless internet, an in-house fitness studio, co-working space and a bistro on the ground floor, increase the quality of life and create a more upmarket place for owners and tenants to live.
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Concierge service
- Luxury Co-working spaces
- Modern bistro
For clients looking for a safe and secure place to park capital for the mid-long term Tower 18 Berlin represents one of the strongest opportunities in our portfolio. Contact us today for pricing and availability.
Tower 18 Berlin, Germany
Tower 18 contains 266 high-quality micro apartments providing investors an opportunity to enter Berlin’s strong real estate market at an incredibly low price point.
Trendy, Convenient, Top Central Location
Prime location in central Berlin - Mitte. Only 5 mins by foot to central station and next to Europa City, the largest and most central quarter development in the city. Tower 18 is located perfectly for professionals who want a comfortable pied-à-terre as they spend the week living and working in Germany’s capital, or for singles and couples who are looking to live centrally to take full advantage of an exciting life in Berlin-Mitte. Equally attractive is the opportunity it provides investors to participate in Berlin’s strong real estate market at a competitive price.