11 Hoyt New York, USA
- Availability: Studio - 4 beds
- Price: From $795,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 3%
Why New York?
- Median home price in New York City is $550,000 up a 10.2% year-on-year
- The Brooklyn population has grown by 19 percent since 1980, reaching 2.6 million
- Globally recognised destination and a safe place to park capital over the long term
- Thriving economy; the number of businesses has increased by 32% and business sales are up 48% since 2009
- The most expensive home sold in the Brooklyn Heights area sold at $25m
- The Big Apple is second only to London in its popularity among foreign investors
A soaring and distinctive silhouette destined to become a landmark on the Brooklyn skyline.
A visually striking tower located at the crossroads of Downtown Brooklyn and brownstone Brooklyn, 11 Hoyt is the first residential project in New York by Studio Gang, one of the most progressive and sought-after architecture firms in the world. Acclaimed for inventive and iconic designs that push formal boundaries and rethink architectural norms, Studio Gang envisioned 11 Hoyt as a unique paradigm—a residential tower set atop an elevated private park that offers residences extraordinary natural light, air, and views.
About the project
- Studio – 4 bed apartments
- Luxury skyscraper in the heart of Brooklyn
- Completed and ready now
- Prices from $695,000
11 Hoyt offers studio to four-bedroom condominium residences anchored by more than 55,000 square feet of exclusive indoor and outdoor amenities. A first for Downtown Brooklyn, the expansive amenity suite features a private park, motor court and porte-cochere entryway, sun deck with hot tub, barbeque pods, an outdoor dog run, fitness center with a yoga studio and squash court, 75’ saltwater pool, and a sky lounge with multiple lounge and library areas, virtual gaming room, screening room and music studio.
- 75 Foot Indoor Saltwater Pool
- Private Park
- Motor Court
- Porte-cochere Entryway
- Sun deck with hot tub
- Barbeque pods
- Outdoor dog run
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Squash Court
- Multiple Lounge and Library Areas
- Virtual Gaming Room
- Screening Room
- Music Studio
Contact us for further information…
Conveniently nestled at the edge of Downtown Brooklyn and brownstone Brooklyn.
Situated between the bustle of Downtown Brooklyn and quiet, tree-lined brownstone Brooklyn, 11 Hoyt boasts an exceptional location. 11 Hoyt offers a wealth of transit options—11 subway lines within a five-block radius—as well as world-class culture, entertainment, and shopping. The charming streets of Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, Fort Greene, and Brooklyn Heights are filled with one-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, and boutiques that capture the borough’s famously creative spirit. Add to this an abundance of leafy parks and Brooklyn’s extraordinary riverfront and you’ve found yourself at home in one of New York City’s most exciting and livable neighborhoods. The neighborhood offers a wealth of opportunities for walking, playing, and getting in shape, including numerous gyms, yoga studios, boutique fitness venues, playgrounds, athletic fields, and several of New York City’s best parks.