14th & Wabash Chicago, USA
- Availability: 1-2 bed apartments
- Price: USD $270,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- 3rd Largest City in the USA
- Population of 9 million with 40 million visitors annually
- South Loop median condo sales prices still 40% lower than peak
- Home to 32 Fortune 500 ranking organisations
- Median sales prices up 10.4% on last year
High yield meets prime location with completed and tenanted apartments available in Chicago’s popular South Loop.
All apartments are completed and already tenanted delivering strong rental returns at a price significantly lower than neighbouring like-for-like comparables. Apartments come with a range of luxury inclusions:
- Granite Kitchen countertops
- GE stainless steel appliances included
- Balconies on most courtyard facing units
- Hardwood flooring in common areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Recessed lighting in kitchen and bathroom(s)
- central air conditioning
- elevator in building
For clients looking for long term income generation a popular US city centre location, 14th & Wabash Chicago is not to be missed.
Contact us today for latest availability.
14th & Wabash has a walk score of 91 - making this area one of the most walkable parts of Chicago City Centre.
You are surrounded by quirky shops, bars and restaurants whilst at the same time being short walk from Grants Park and the Metro.
Within Walking distance of:
- Grant Park - 0.6 miles
- Sears Tower - 1.6 miles
- Millennium Park - 2 miles
- Trump Tower - 3.4 miles
- Chicago Symphony Centre - 1.2 miles