600 Worldcenter Miami, Florida
- Availability: Studio - 2 bed
- Price: From $408,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2026
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Florida receives 45% of all international visitors to the US.
- Miami hosts 1,641 visitors for every 100 residents.
- GDP has topped $1 trillion, making it the 18th largest economy in the world.
- Home to the hottest rental markets in the country.
- Growing number of tech and finance businesses.
- Miami International Airport (MIA) is one of the world's busiest airports.
A refined take on Downtown Miami living
600 Miami Worldcenter is an iconic, high-end urban living experience in the centre of Miami Worldcenter. This new luxury tower will feature 32 stories and 579 fully furnished residences, each thoughtfully curated by award-winning design firm, The Design Agency.
The second largest urban development in the US at nearly 30 acres, Miami Worldcenter is the epicentre of the city, surrounded by over $ 3 billion dollars of new projects including mass transit, museums, parks, sports venues, entertainment, luxury retail and signature restaurants.
600 Miami Worldcenter boasts over 20,000sqft of hotel-style amenities and offers unrestricted short-term rentals/personal use. With no rental restrictions, owners will have the freedom to use or rent their units as they wish.
We have studio, one-bed and two-bed apartments with balconies available to purchase. Investors can lock in the best condos at pre-launch prices with only a 10% deposit.
- Covered porte-cochere
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Ground-level food and beverage concept
- Management offices
- Bike storage
- Luxer One automated parcel room featuring a tech-forward, contactless digital package delivery system
- Air-conditioned resident storage
Boasting trendy beaches, vibrant neighbourhoods, delightful Art Deco and dazzling nightlife, Miami is one of the world's most sought-after locations.
In the bustle of Downtown Miami, the Miami Worldcenter is a 27-acre master plan featuring approximately 300,000 SF of retail, food and beverage, and entertainment space.
The project offers spectacular views of Miami River, Dodge Island and Biscayne Bay, and has several green spaces nearby. It is located 5 miles west of Miami International Airport, which transports 45 million passengers every year.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Florida destination guide