Alecrim 51 Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability: Studios - 4 bedrooms
- Price: From €380,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- Portugal saw record-high visitor numbers in July 2022
- "Best City Break Destination" at last year's World Travel Awards
- Blue chip offices including Google, Microsoft and IBM
- 3rd most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2021)
- 23.6M total passengers handled at Lisbon Airport from Jan to Oct
- 7th fastest-growing property prices in the world in the first half of 2022
A Stunning Building in Central Lisbon With Original Features
On Rua do Alecrim, one of the best-known streets of Lisbon’s old quarter, leading straight into the heart of the city, a stately 18th century building with river views has been turned into a 21st century artwork and urban haven.
Alecrim 51 offers 14 residential spaces spread over five floors, with an elevator and views onto Rua do Alecrim or Rua das Flores.
This offering comprises 14 apartments in different formats and an impressive loft with its own street access named ARCHOS, a versatile space of high vaulted ceilings and columns.
A winter garden or a bijou patio is built around the interior spaces, creating amazing atmospheres.
- Studios, duplexes, and 1,2&3-bedroom apartments
- First-class materials and luxury fittings
- 39 m2 to 245 m2
- €380,000 and €1,750,000
- Annual property Tax: 0.3% to 0.5% of the property value
- Established management team in place to manage rentals Mid or Long term.
Rua do Alecrim has been one of the most esteemed and prestigious locations of the Portuguese capital since medieval times. Situated just outside the ancient city walls built by King Fernando in the 14th century, it was one of the main thoroughfares leading into Lisbon.
Today, it is the nexus linking Bairro Alto and the Chiado to Cais do Sodré and the river. Right on Alecrim 51’s doorstep lie fashionable restaurants and cafes, concert halls, art galleries and the widest variety of shops, bookstores, museums and theatres. You are also a few steps from the metro, bus and tram stops, and a short walk from the train station and ferry terminal.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Lisbon destination guide