Allen Street Sheffield, UK
- Availability: Studios
- Price: From £76,000
- Estimated Completion: September 2020
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: Five years at 8%
- Over 60,000 students spread across two leading Universities
- 633,000 projected population of Sheffield by 2037
- University of Sheffield currently ranks 12th in the UK and 75th in the World
- 70,000 New jobs in Sheffield over the next 10 years
- 20.46% Property price increase in Sheffield in the last 5 years
- Voted the best student union in the UK (The Sunday Times)
Luxury student property within walking distance from a World class, top-100 Russell Group University.
With 60,000 students across 2 universities and a university training hospital, Sheffield has a strong rental demand for high quality student apartments offering more than just a place to sleep. Allen Street Sheffield meets this demand offering high spec luxury studios in the centre of Sheffield. Investors benefit from strong net rental yields fixed for five years as part of a fully managed buy-to-let investment.
• From £76,000
• Fully furnished studio apartments.
• 8% assured rental for 5 years
• 4% interest earned on deposits
• 25% deposit on exchange
• No stamp duty (on purchases under £150k)
• On site approx March 2019, Complete approx August 2020
• Experienced Development team (Canterbury Halls,Preston)
• Experienced Management Company
Sheffield is an exciting, robust, industrial and green city, and Allen Street brings those elements together, fusing them to create a modern, striking piece of architecture that encourages a great student vibe of community, home, study, fun and most importantly wellbeing.
The project is an easy walk to the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University and minutes away from all city centre bars and restaurants.
- 12 mins walk to Sheffield University
- 17 mins to Sheffield Hallam
- 14 mins to the City Centre
- 11 mins to the o2 arena
- 19 mins to Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- 23 mins to Sheffield Train Station