Aura Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability: Studios - 1 bed duplexes
- Price: from €350,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- No.1 European real estate capital for investment (Emerging Trends in Europe 2019 - PwC)
- 3rd most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2019)
- World's Best City Break Destination at the 2019 World Travel Awards
- Geographical proximity to the Atlantic coastline
- Tourism rose by over 50% between 2012 and 2019
- €9bn in infrastructure investment including new airport doubling visitor capacity
Introducing Aura, prime central Lisbon apartments
Aura is a green oasis amid a city full of energy, offering privacy and peace, yet just metres away from Avenida da Liberdade, the most iconic street of Lisbon. There, you will find high-end lifestyle brands such as Louis Vuitton, Prada and Chanel, alongside luxury grocery stores such as Delidelux.
The development comprises 26 apartments across two blocks, with studios and one-bed available, alongside stunning two and three-bed duplexes.
Residents can enjoy the sun of Lisbon in the swimming pool, unwind in the tranquillity of the private gardens and patio, and relax with friends in the mini bar, all surrounded by the blooming flora.
The apartments will be finished in a modern style with polished wooden floors and fitted kitchens with high-quality appliances. Some residences will also benefit from exterior space with a balcony or a terrace.
- Prime location in city centre Lisbon
- Perfect city centre rental investment
- International financing up to 65%
- Only 20% down balance on completion Q1 2024
- 80sqm patio with green garden
- Private areas
- 10 floors
- Swimming pool
- Car park
Apartments can be secured with only 20% down on a contract and an 80% balance on delivery in Q1 2024, enabling buyers to take full advantage of the booming property market in Lisbon and enjoy accumulating equity over construction.
Contact us today for more information.
Aura enjoys a privileged location in Lisbon on a charming cobbled street just a minute’s walk away from the prestigious Avenida da Liberdade, one of the best high-end shopping streets in Europe.
Lisbon’s city centre is a perfect mixture of old and new, and Avenida da Liberdade is a fine example of that. You will be side by side with an ancient culture and close to luxury commerce such as Prada, Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and others, or luxury grocery stores such as Delidelux.
Not only do these apartments have designer shops nearby, but a supermarket, numerous restaurants, public green spaces, gyms and public transport are also within walking distance.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Lisbon destination guide