Azure Residence Liverpool, UK
- Availability: Studios - Two Beds
- Price: From £95,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2019
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- Economy worth £121 billion with over 252,000 businesses
- Fantastic transport links being only 2h 13m from London
- Liverpool is the UK’s fastest growing economy outside London
- Fifth most visited city in the UK
- Over 50,000 students spread across two leading universities
- Liverpool 2nd best city in UK for annual rental yields (This is Money, 2015)
Azure Residence is a stunning new residential development comprising 127 luxury specification apartments and market-leading on-site amenities situated in a desirable city centre location.
The development aims to create the ultimate residential experience by combining spacious accommodation boasting high-end fixtures and finishes with key resident facilities including a gym, urban gardens, residents lounge/workspace area, private balconies (in selected apartments) and private parking. We have 16 studios, 53 one beds and 58 two bed apartments for sale at prices from only 95,000gbp.
- Luxury resort style amenities
- 7% net rental return in year one
- Fully managed residential property
Azure is designed to attract tenants who are looking for more than just an apartment and are willing to pay a premium for the best possible experience. This opportunity to invest in high-end residential accommodation is brought to your by one of the city’s most established developers who have delivered premium quality new-build and redevelopment residential schemes throughout the North West.
Located within walking distance of the city’s key retail, leisure and business districts residents will enjoy the best that Liverpool has to offer.
Due to Azure’s unique placement each side of the development offers stunning views of either the River Mersey, the city centre or the north of the city which are further enhanced by large feature windows and private balconies. From vibrant independent and high street retail to lively nightlife and fine dining, Azure offers an uncompromised city living experience with the benefits of high-end accommodation and resident facilities which include a gym, private parking, shops and communal hub/workspace. Azure is also within close proximity to the new £335m Royal Hospital which, once complete, will create additional demand for accommodation.