Beautique Berlin, Germany
- Availability: Studio - 1 beds
- Price: POA
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- Stable and established property market
- Unusually low prices compared to other international cities
- Purchase prices up 68% between 2009-2014
- Population growth of approx. 404,000 by 2030
- Rental values up 56% between 2009-2014
- Low inventory - only 19,000 new apartments built since 2006
Beautique apartments Berlin offer hotel standard fully furnished apartments in a prime location.
As Serviced Apartments, Beautique Apartments combine private living with the advantages of a hotel. Concierge services, in-house communal areas with high quality of life and attractive ground floor restaurant and gymnasium families. The end result, premium rents and high occupancy.
Beautique Berlin is located in the heart of Berlin’s City West, in the Eisenzahnstraße. This quiet side street leads to the Kurfürstendamm, the legendary shopping boulevard of Berlin. The location offers a wealth of urban options for shopping, dining, culture and leisure.
- Fully furnished studios
- Higher than average rental yields
- Completed and immediately income producing
- Prime Berlin location
- One of the safest and most consistent performing real estate markets
New Berliners and commuters are looking for accommodation that is modern, smart and centrally located. The Beautique Apartments meet this need due to their prime location whilst being high quality. The coveted Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf district is characterized by an above-average rental levels and generate very strong occupancy levels with solid year round yield prospects.
In 2016, the average rent in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf was a respectable € 15.51 / sq.m. / month (upper market segment, new lettings). This makes the district one of the top 3 in Berlin (Source: Housing Market Report 2017).
Beautique Apartments are located in a mature, green residential area in an established location.
From the lively Ku’damm to the cozy and relaxed Charlottenburg neighborhood in the immediate vicinity to the green lungs of Berlin, the Tiergarten and the Grunewald, you are surrounded by a colorful mix of lively squares. U-Bahn, S-Bahn, bus services and the A100 also take you to all the other nice locations in Berlin.