Broadway Los Angeles, USA
- Availability: Studio - 2 beds
- Price: From $680,000
- Estimated Completion: 2019
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
Why Los Angeles?
- LA real estate market 2019 will increase 4% in median values over the next year (Zillow)
- The California real estate market is one of the hottest in the United States
- LA real estate market 2019 is the most rapidly growing and expanding US markets
- California Has the World’s 5th Largest Economy
- Perfect tourist hotspot and Air B n B short term rental destination
- Year round sunny climate with huge employment drivers
Prime Los Angeles real estate.
Broadway LA is the latest high-rise to be announced in the booming DTLA condo market. This 35-story tower will feature open-concept studio, one and two-bedroom residences. The condos at Perla will feature a laundry closet with full-size Bosch washer & dryer, high-speed fiber optic cable, LED lighting and Bertazzoni appliances. Amenities at Perla will be top notch and will include landscaped rooftop terraces that will feature fire pits and pools, a boutique hotel styled lobby with attendant, fitness center, yoga studio, meeting rooms, private theater, bicycle storage, electric vehicle charging stations, pet spa and more.
- 35 stories with views spanning the Downtown skyline to Hollywood Hills
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom residences
- Open-concept plans with European White Oak flooring
- Laundry closet with full-size front loading Bosch washer/dryer
- Generous master bedroom closet
- Prewired with high-speed fibre optic cable
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
The spotlight still shines on Broadway, a street rooted in the Golden Age of theater and film with a history and heritage unlike any other. Beautifully urban with authentic Angeleno soul and character. A vibrant neighborhood full of emerging culinary destinations, boutique shopping, theater, music and art for endless excursions and experiences.
For nearly two decades, the renaissance of Downtown Los Angeles has unfolded new vitality and possibilities of the city.
And with the heralded Bringing Back Broadway vision plan, Perla’s location at Broadway and 4th Street is the epicenter of that renaissance. Revitalizing the Historic Broadway corridor, this highly anticipated initiative includes over one million square feet of vacant retail and historic theaters that will be restored along with the reintroduction of the beloved Downtown streetcar – all creating a new urban energy in the heart of the city.