Canvas Miami, Florida
- Availability: Studios - 2 beds
- Price: $308,900
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2017
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- Property prices still significantly lower than 2008 peak of market
- Top Tourist Destination with 6 million international visitors each year
- 38,000 new jobs created in the last 12 months alone
- Median sales prices up 7% year on year
- Global Aviation Hub being 3rd in the U.S. with 33.5 million passengers a year
An exciting 37 storey tower with panoramic views of Miami. The residences range in size from 620 to over 1,110 square feet of indoor space, plus expansive terraces.
All residences feature 9 foot glass from floor to ceiling, water views and Miami city views and includes European design kitchens and bathrooms and finished flooring throughout.
Features & Amenities
Sunrise pool overlooking downtown Miami & port, sunset pool with bay views & separate jacuzzi, cutting edge 3,000 sqft fitness centre, city-bay view lounge, zen spa/sauna & treatment rooms, serene indoor/outdoor yoga garden, glass-enclosed racquetball court & state-of-the-art multimedia theatre facility.
- $10,000 to reserve
- 20% in 28 days (minus $10,000)
- 15% on build (Q4 2015)
- 15% on top off (Q4 2016)
- 50% on completion (Q4 2017).
From this enviable location,residents can enjoy immediate access to the neighbouring Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Arts & Science Museums, the Miami World Resort, the Miami Design District and the Wynwood and Midtown area for shopping and entertainment along with a myriad of dining options and boutiques. Within just 10 minutes one can be enjoying the pristine beaches of Miami Beach, all of Brickell’s financial district, and quick access to Miami International Airport.