Chatham Waters South East London, UK
- Availability: 1 - 3 beds
- Price: From £225,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2020
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: Two years net at 6%
Why South East London?
- 36 Minutes from Central London – St Pancras Station
- 6% net rental for 2 years
- At the centre of Peel Holdings £1bn Chatham Waters masterplan
- House prices in Chatham up 12% on 2016, Medway 13%
- Developer has 37 projects to their name – Portfolio value of over £1.2bn
- Excellent commuter belt location
Chatham Waters is at the heart of Peel Holding’s ambitious £1bn Chatham Waters masterplan.
Comprising of 199 luxury 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments with further retail, leisure and office space. With excellent travel links, you can be at London’s St Pancras Station in little over half an hour, ideal for young professionals looking for luxury, waterfront living at an affordable price point. Situated on the Historic Docklands of the River Medway and completing in Q4 2020, investors can benefit from this excellent commuter belt location, taking advantage of a strong 6% Net return assured for 2 years.
Key facts –
- Flagship building of 199 luxury apartments
- Residential accommodation, retail, leisure space and office space
- 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments
- Parking available to purchase
- Completion Q4 2020
The two striking towers will be arranged around a private residential podium level garden which overlooks the waterfront. Likewise, each apartment has large glass fronted balconies and floor to ceiling glass to maximise waterfront views. Penthouse apartments benefit from wrap around balconies with uninterrupted views.
New investor friendly payment plan offers investors the opportunity to exchange contracts on just 10% of balance, with a further stage payment of 10% 6 months later. Final balance is payable on practical completion.
Contact us to find out more.
August 2019 Construction Progress
August 2019 latest construction video.
Chatham Waters benefits from a unique waterfront location on the site of a former historic naval dockyard, will unparalleled views across the Medway Estuary.
The site is located in one of the most picturesque locations in Kent, yet still enjoys only a 40 minute commute into central London. The Chatham Waters masterplan represents the extensive regeneration of Chatham Docks in Kent - A new place to live, learn, work, socialise and relax.
There are a number of key benefits to Chatham Waters masterplan which include:
- Investment in port infrastructure (details)
- Employment – led regeneration
- £1 billion of private investment
- 900 metres of the waterfront opened up bringing a wealth of activity and focal point public realm space
- Supports Medway Council’s objectives in its Local Development Framework
- Provide economic, social and environmental regeneration in the area.