Cheltenham Place Manchester, UK
- Availability: Studios
- Price: from £124,995
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net at 7%
- 80 FTSE 100 companies based in Manchester
- Number of passengers at Manchester Airport increased by 11% to over 25 million
- Manchester population growth is 3 times the national average
- 5.4% GVA growth rate compared to the UK average at 2.6%
- Voted the most livable city in the UK (The Economist, 2019) - 'Third best city in the world' (TimeOut, 2021)
- World-Class Universities and a student retention rate of 51%
Introducing Cheltenham Place, Manchester luxury studio apartments next to the University Campus offering 7% net rental returns for ten years.
Cheltenham Place provides 353 luxury studio apartments with a wide range of on-site facilities and excellent transport links.
Completion Q4 2024. These luxury studio apartments are ideal rental properties for professionals, graduates and students whilst offering above-average rental returns for investors looking to take advantage of the booming UK property market.
Cheltenham luxury studios are the perfect place to transition from education to the workplace without relocating. In addition, the project is only five minutes walk from Salford Crescent station and within easy reach to the city of Manchester with a short journey by train, car or a leisurely walk.
- 7pc net rental return for ten years
- Luxury studio apartments
- Located next to Salford University
- Experienced development team with over 4000 units delivered
- Fully managed by award winning management company
- Sister project opposite is 100% occupied
- No ground rent
- On-site gym
- Rooftop garden
- Laundry facilities
- Communal area
- Cycle storage
- Overnight security
This project follows another hugely popular sister project across the road, The Campus – now enjoying 100% occupancy and rents over £174 per week. The developer also has a proven delivery track record and an established management team.
Contact us for more details.
Everything you need to thrive in the city.
Cheltenham Place is the ideal base for living, working and studying in Manchester. The project is conveniently located six minutes from MediaCityUK and seconds from the University of Salford, where more than half of its students decide to stay in Manchester after graduation. The luxury studios are also a five-minute walk from Salford Crescent station and amenities such as restaurants, cafes, a shopping centre, parks and museums.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Manchester destination guide