Chorlton Plaza Manchester, UK
- Availability: 1 & 2 beds
- Price: From £168,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2019
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- 22.2% Growth Forecast - property inflation is among the UK’s highest
- Highest yields - Named as the UK’s buy-to-let hotspot by HSBC
- Economic powerhouse - Government set to invest £7 billion in Manchester’s infrastructure
- Investors choice - vibrant rental market creating huge demand growth
- Young demographic - 20 to 30 year old numbers surged 36% over past 10 years (MEN)
- Huge student population - over 85,000 students across 4 leading Universities (manchester.com)
A fully refurbished development known as Chorlton Plaza, located in a prime Manchester postcode less than 10 minutes to central Manchester.
We have only 22 1 & 2 bedroom apartment here selling fast opposite some of the cities most desirable shops, bars and restaurants in the vibrant town of Chorlton-cum-Hardy.
- Residential 1 & 2 beds
- High specification
- Full funded & under construction
- Prime rental location
- 25% down 75% on completion
- Prices from £168,000
This exciting development will include designer kitchens and bathrooms, allocated parking on selected apartments along with a lift servicing each floor and double glazing.
Contact us today to find out more.
Chorlton Manchester - Area Guide
Come and explore the local area and see what attractions are surrounding the project.
For clients looking for prime location at a sensible, investor driven price point Chorlton Plaza is not to be missed.
The location of this project is second-to-none being in one of South Manchester most affluent and trendy suburbs. Directly opposite the project you can find artisan shops, delicatessens, bars & restaurants. A short walk to Beech Road and this continues with some of Trip Advisor's best rated restaurants such as Bar San Juan (tapas) and The Parlour (Sunday Lunch). You are very close to the city centre and BBC Media City, connected by road and Metrolink in under 10 minutes. This leafy suburb boasts great walking routes down the River Mersey and Sale Water Park making it a very desirable place to call home and very popular with the young professional rental market.
For a quick tour of the surrounding attractions, see the video below.