Cobden House Manchester, UK
- Availability: 1 - 2 bedrooms
- Price: From £140,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Up to 7%
- Historic town in Greater Manchester with great amenities and transport links
- Named on The Sunday Times list of “best up and coming areas to invest in” 2022
- £1 billion programme of investment is already underway in the Stockport area
- 10-minute train to Manchester city centre and 12-minute drive to Manchester Airport
- Property prices lower and more affordable than the UK average
- House prices across North West set to increase 20.2% by 2028 (Savills)
Cobden House is an iconic development located in the heart of Stockport Town Centre, a thriving growth area recently rated as one of the “best up and coming areas to invest in” by The Sunday Times.
Originally a public house and being listed under the St Peters Conservation Area; the development boasts 9 modern one and two-bedroom apartments set in a unique building.
Cobden House offers a luxury standard of finish at an affordable, investor driven price point. Apartments are brand new and therefore immediately yield producing. The project is ideal for clients looking to buy traditional residential property in an area currently benefitting from significant investment. A £1billion programme of inward investment is already underway and will create over 5,000 new jobs in the Stockport area.
With Stockport train station under a five-minute walk, tenants can get to and from the city centre of Manchester in less than 10 minutes. Manchester Airport is just a 12-minute drive from the development, providing connections to 170 destinations globally.
- Converted development
- City centre location
- Completed and ready to move in
- Perfect for owner occupier or investor
- Floor plans ranging 33 SQM – 68 SQM
- Prices between £140,000 – £220,000.
Stockport is a historic town in Greater Manchester with a creative edge, famed for its historic hat-making and brewing industries and as the birthplace of Fred Perry. Its rich history is celebrated in the quirky town centre, where interesting new retailers and restaurants are breathing life into heritage buildings.
Stockport is in an enviable location, with Manchester City Centre only a 10-minute train journey away and the Peak District on the doorstep. Manchester Airport is a short twelve-minute drive away and a train to London takes just over two hours. The M60 and M56 provide easy links to the M6 and beyond.
The town is set to be further enhanced with by a £1billion programme of investment which is already underway, further improving public spaces, increasing connectivity and attracting business and residents into the area.