Costa Caribe Tulum, Mexico
- Availability: 1 & 2 bedrooms
- Price: from $204,900
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 10%
- Mexico is the 8th most popular vacation destination in the world
- Average occupancy rates in Tulum hitting 85%
- 300 days of summer and sunshine throughout the year
- 600 flights a day into the Riviera Maya
- 20 million passengers visit the Mexican Caribbean each year
- Annual capital growth projected between 8-14% per annum over next decade
- Low property taxes at only 0.1% each year
Introducing Costa Caribe, Tulum – prime location and perfect Air BnB rental investment.
Delivered by the #1 Condo Hotel Chain in the Riviera Maya and Caribbean Coast, and the biggest developer in South East Mexico, with over 35 years of experience.
Costa Caribe, Tulum is located in the exclusive masterplan community of Aldea Zama, just 5 minutes from the beach.
54 one and two-bedroom apartments and 12 penthouses across 4 levels, perfectly planned for short-stay rentals. The project boasts an array of amenities including 4 swimming pools, a Zen and Yoga garden, fitness centre, snack bars, parking, reception and 24-hour controlled access.
Year-round rental demand is extremely high, with experienced rental management options in place. The development will be finished to a high specification and luxury standards, ideal for short-stay rentals and personal usage, with construction well underway.
About the Project
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments priced from 204,900usd
- 5 min. from the beach
- Completion Q3 2024
- Zen and Yoga Garden
- 4 Swimming pools
- Bar en la alberca
- Snack Bar
- Green terraces
- Lounge Area
- Fitness centre
- Business centres
- 4 Elevators
- Reception & Controlled access 24 hrs
- Parking lot
Costa Caribe is located in a prime location in Tulum, just south of Playa del Carmen in Mexico, and 5 minutes from the beach.
Those who know Tulum know the joys of walking along miles of tranquil beaches, the relaxing sound of the turquoise waters caressing the shoreline, the diverse wildlife of the Mayan jungle and the incredible lifestyle.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Tulum destination guide