Cypress Cove Atlantic Coast, Florida
- Availability: 2 beds
- Price: $124,900
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Up to 7%
Why Atlantic Coast?
- High Spec Tenanted Apartments
- Located right on the Atlantic Coastline
- Average occupancy levels across the county have reached 93%
- Melbourne Florida is ranked in the US top 15 fastest recovering real estate markets
- Prices currently 50% lower than the peak of market 2006
- Named By Money Magazine as “The 7th Best Place to Live in America”
Cypress Cove is located just minutes from the Atlantic Coast on the North side of Melbourne, Florida.
This gated community received a complete makeover in 2005, with significant capital injected into the landscaping and common amenities. Cypress Cove presents investors with steady rental income and strong capital growth potential over the short to mid term.
Why Invest at Cypress Cove?
- Completed, high specification apartments
- Immediate income with tenants in place
- Fully managed, hassle free ownership for international buyers
- Apartments priced 50% cheaper than the peak of market
- Strong rental yields with high quality tenants
- Huge capital growth potential over the next 3-5 years
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Resort Style Swimming Pool
- Lakeside Surround Sound System
- 24-Hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Relaxing Spa
- Tot Lot Playground
- Elegant Architectural Styling and Landscaping
- Sizable Kitchen
- European-Styled Cabinetry with Oak Trim
- Spacious Bedroom Suites with Walk-in Closets
- Roomy Bathrooms with Porcelain Sinks
- Personal Patios and Balconies
Cypress Cove is located near major employers, Harris Corporation and Health First along with the being only 10 minutes to Downtown Melbourne and 1 Hour from Orlando. Residents have excellent access just east of I-95 and I-4 with direct routes into Central Miami and Orlando.
Residents are drawn to Cypress Cove’s superior location next to shopping, dining, employment, and entertainment. This gated community is less than three miles from the Avenue at Viera, and just over one mile west of the Brevard County Zoo. The community is assigned to excellent public schools, including “A” Rated Suntree Elementary.