Didim Beach Resort Didim, Turkey
- Availability: 2 - 3 beds
- Price: From €91,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2019
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net at 8%
- Profit from the Lira crash - prices half on last year
- 2018 Turkey saw 7.22 percent growth in its GDP
- Tourism revenue rose to $26.3bn in 2017 with 19 percent year-on-year increase
- Unemployment down from 12.6% in Feb 2017 to 10.6% in Feb 2018
- $113bn ‘One Belt One Road’ initiative will be connecting Bodrum directly to China
- Beachfront 2 bedroom apartments from only €91,000
Turkey has in recent years been one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, even outperforming economic giants China and India last year.
In the second quarter of 2018, the country reported 7.22 percent growth in its gross domestic product. According to official data, Turkey’s tourism revenue rose to $26.3 billion in 2017 with a nearly 19 percent year-on-year increase, driven by a significant rebound in the number of foreign arrivals. Further to this, China’s $113bn ‘One Belt One Road’ initiative will be connecting Bodrum directly to China and setting it up for huge increases in both employment, tourism, energy and transport. All this being said, due to extensive foreign currency debt, Turkey has found itself in a situation where their currency has crashed to levels never before seen. The Lira has halved in value against major currencies and this presents significant opportunity for investors to make money.
- New Build 2 bed and 3 bed apartments
- Huge currency advantages
- High spec beach front resort
- 8% net rental return assured year one
- Four phases ready now
- Phase five 50% down, 50% spread across 2019
- Phase six 50% down, 50% spread across end 2021
- From only €91,000
With the Turkish Lira halving in value over the past 12 months, pricing here is un- missable. We have an exclusive allocation of apartments available from only €91,000 with flexible payment over 12-24 months. 8% net rental return assured for year one. Great value for money and excellent growth potential over the next 5-10 years.
Contact us now for latest availability
Didim Beach Resort
2 – 3 bedroom beachfront apartments for sale priced from only €91,000.
Nestled on Turkey’s glittering Aegean coast, Didim takes its name Didyma from the nearby ruins of the 6th Century BC Temple of Apollo.
Visitors can easily reach Didim from the major cities of Turkey & Europe via Bodrum-Milas and Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airports. Didim is an easy and convenient place to start exploring Turkey’s outstanding destinations on the lively Aegean coast. Alternatively, dive into the majestic Greek islands of the Eastern Aegean: at less than 30 nautical miles to Kos and Kalymnos, there is so much beauty and culture to be discovered.