Entreparedes Porto, Portugal
- Availability: Studios - 3 beds
- Price: from €400,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- Porto is home to 2.3 million people and accounts for just under a third of Portugal’s GVA
- The city welcomes record-high numbers of 1.6 million international tourists every year
- Year on Year Price Growth of 17.2pc (INE - Portugal Institute of Statistics, July 2022)
- Rental demand in Porto has increased 25pc since Jan 2022
- Prices in Porto up to 30pc lower than Lisbon
- 3rd in the Financial Times' “European Cities and Regions of the Future" 2022/23
Sitting between the ever-popular and highly prized Ribeira and Baixa areas, in the historic parish of Santo Ildefonso, Entreparedes is located in one of the most desirable and accessible districts of Porto. If you are looking for strong capital appreciation and high rental demand then Entreparedes is not to be missed.
Priced from €400,000; the project is a stunning renovation boasting 11 bespoke apartments set across four floors each with a high number of windows and lofty ceilings making each apartment feel spacious and light. Investors can buy something prime location, unique and of stunning specification at a price around 30 percent lower than prices in Lisbon. Financing available up to 65 percent and completion due Q3 2023.
- 11 bespoke apartments in central Porto
- Studios to three bedroom apartments
- Flexible payment across construction
- Completion Q3 2023
- Priced from €400,000
Contact us to find out more.
Sitting between Ribeira and Baixa areas in the historic parish of Santo Ildefonso; Entreparedes is located in a prime location in downtown Porto.
The most popular neighbourhood, it is filled with restaurants, cafés, beautiful houses, and sunny walkways alongside the Douro River.
The ‘downtown’ district home to most of the city’s significant landmarks, is it also famous for its traditional azulejos artwork, an excellent example of which is the nearby São Bento railway station.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Porto destination guide