Falcon Lodge Méribel, France
- Availability: 2 - 6 bedrooms
- Price: From €995,000
- Estimated Completion: Winter 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 3%
- France was the EU's Top Travel Destination for 2022
- One of the country's most visited regions, with 120 million tourists per year
- Highest winter season turnover out of France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy
- Les Trois Vallées is the largest connected ski area in the world
- Méribel to host the 2023 World Ski Championships – increased demand
- Courchevel has one of the highest average rental rates at €516
Falcon Lodge, your dream property in Méribel
Comprising 32 apartments and penthouses as well as 3 luxury chalets, Falcon Lodge is a distinctive development in Méribel.
Welcome to the largest ski area in the world, Les 3 Vallées, of which Méribel is the beating heart. 600 kilometres of slopes are connected via the summits, including 15 summits above 2.500 meters. A true white paradise!
Designed as a small mountain village, the chalets and apartments represent a single architectural element from the outside. The stone and wood facades and the roofs covered in slate perfectly fit the authentic and traditional architecture of the resort.
Facilities within the residence include a reception with concierge service and private shuttle, swimming pool, wellness area and spa, private ski shop and secured underground parking.
Everyone can take the time to appreciate the cosy charm of this well-preserved mountain village, the snowy landscapes, the pleasure of skiing, the evenings spent by the fireside, the relaxation areas, the fine food, and the remarkable heritage. In the winter, enjoy skiing, snowboarding and paragliding; in summer, take on an 18-hole golf course, mountain biking and canyoning.
Investors can rely on Alpine Residences, the specialist in the rental of luxury properties in the French Alps. Excellent investment returns with proven high rental income. Possibility to reclaim VAT (20%).
- 2 – 6 bedroom
- South facing
- 600 km of ski slopes and 158 ski lifts
- 7 ski resorts connected
- 500m from the center of the resort
- Swimming pool, hot hub, sauna and steam room
- Spa for massages and treatments
- Concierge service
- Private shuttle
- Secured underground parking
- Rental management on request
- 1,500 > 2,950m altitude “Family Plus” label
- 1 “Michelin-starred” restaurant 2 “Michelin Plate” restaurants 1 “Bib Gourmand” 1 restaurant
Falcon Lodge benefits from a prime location for the lovers of the world’s largest ski area, Les 3 Vallées. The centre of the village of Méribel is just 500 meters from the residence, allowing easy access to shops and restaurants on foot or by using the residence’s private shuttle.
- Train Station: Moûtiers - Salins - Brides-les-Bains : 17 km, 25 min
- International Airports: Lyon-Saint Exupéry - 180 km (2 hours) Genève - 183 km, 2h15 (2 hours 15 mins)
- Airports: Chambéry - 103 km, (1h 20mins). Annecy Mont-Blanc - 94 km, (1hr 40 mins) Grenoble Alpes Isère - 174 km, (2 hours).
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.The Alps destination guide