Fervença Palace Porto, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 2 beds
- Price: From €508,000
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 3.5%
- Porto is home to 2.3 million people and accounts for just under a third of Portugal’s GVA
- The city welcomes record-high numbers of 1.6 million international tourists every year
- Year on Year Price Growth of 17.2pc (INE - Portugal Institute of Statistics, July 2022)
- Rental demand in Porto has increased 25pc since Jan 2022
- Prices in Porto up to 30pc lower than Lisbon
- 3rd in the Financial Times' “European Cities and Regions of the Future" 2022/23
Introducing Fervença Palace – a renovated palace overlooking the Douro river
Fervença Palace is comprised of 2 autonomous buildings, the renovated Palace and a new structure, separated by an internal magnificent private garden.
Within the renovated Palace, most units include mezzanines enhancing the original double height ceilings.
Fervença Palace building is being modernised into 17 upscale residential units. The apartments vary between 41,18 and 148,35 sqm, with studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. All apartments include air-conditioning, double glass windows, fully equipped kitchens with the option to come fully furnished.
Most of the apartments will have fantastic views over the Douro river and the city of Porto.
Contact us for further insight.
With splendid views over the Historic Center of Porto, Fervença Palace is located in the banks of the Douro River close to the main Porto attractions including the D. Luís I Bridge, the Sé and the Port Wine Cellars.
The historic city of Porto is one of the oldest in Europe. This lively and vibrant city has appeared in Europe as the preferred tourist destination due to its rich history, entrenched culture and a unique nightlife. In 1996, the city's Downtown was elevated to a Unesco World Heritage Site. This region is also world famous for its wines that are produced and stored along the banks of the Douro River.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Porto destination guide