Grand Vitrali São Paulo, Brazil
- Availability: Studios - 2 bedrooms
- Price: From $93,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Excess of 10%
Why São Paulo?
- Often dubbed the “Locomotive of Brazil”, São Paulo is responsible for 40% of countries’ GDP
- Largest City in South America (22 million people)
- Home prices rose 5.19% from November 2021 to 2022 with growth continuing
- 55% of Venture Capital Firms in Brazil are located in São Paulo
- The cost of living per person in Brazil is 3 times lower than it is in the US
- Currency exchange value - The Brazilian Real is near 20 year low vs USD/EUR/GBP
High-Rise Luxury Apartments in São Paulo, Brazil
Invest in Grand Vitrali, São Paulo, Brazil, offering high-rise luxury apartments from only $93,000. Apartments range from studios to two-bedrooms, spread across 27 floors alongside a range of upscale facilities such as a swimming pool, co-working space, and sauna.
Grand Vitrali is located on Avenida dos Jamaris in the heart of Moema, one of the most desired neighbourhoods in São Paulo to live and invest in. The project is just 3 blocks from Moema Station whilst being close to nature and the city’s cultural centres.
Buyers need 30 per cent down and then balance on completion Q4 2024. Delivered by the area’s leading development team, this project boasts a premium address in an Airbnb hotspot. The completed sister project, built by the same developer, is occupied at 97% and delivering investors double-digit net rental yields.
- High net yield studio apartments in one of São Paulo’s most affluent suburbs
- Prices from only $93,000 with a host of onsite facilities
- Huge capital growth potential located in the biggest city in the Southern Hemisphere
- Proven model with sister project built in 2021 and 97% occupied
- Fully managed as an Airbnb rental by established on-site management team
- Pre-construction discounts available exclusively through Benoit Properties
- Swimming Pool
- Solarium / Fitness Centre / Spa / Sauna
- Bike Room
- Communal Kitchen and Hosting Room
- Co-working Space
- Laundry / Lounge
- Barbecue Area
- Lounge with Fireplace
Located in southeastern Brazil, the city of São Paulo is one of the most populous cities in the world with a population of more than 20 million. It is the financial centre of Brazil and the capital of São Paulo, the country's wealthiest state. The city is buzzing with cultural institutions, a world-renowned food scene and vibrant nightlife which help to attract millions of tourists each year.
Just 3 blocks from Moema Station, Grand Vitrali is in the heart of Moema, a region that is witnessing rapid growth and expansion and one which has already established itself as one of the most desired neighbourhoods in São Paulo.
Ibirapuera Park, São Paulo’s version of NYC’s Central Park, can be reached easily on foot. You have cool restaurants and bars on your doorstep, such as rivasbrewing.com.br, across the street.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.São Paulo destination guide