House Residence Bodrum, Turkey
- Availability: 4 bedroom
- Price: From €285,000
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2022
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- Profit from the Lira crash - prices half on last year
- 2018 Turkey saw 7.22 percent growth in its GDP
- Tourism revenue rose to $26.3bn in 2017 with 19 percent year-on-year increase
- Unemployment down from 12.6% in Feb 2017 to 10.6% in Feb 2018
- $113bn ‘One Belt One Road’ initiative will be connecting Bodrum directly to China
Completing in Q2 2022, The House Residence, Bodrum is a brand new sea view resort consisting of 194 luxury villas.
The villas are huge offering spacious 4 bed 2.5 bath layouts across three floors and private garden being 174sqm in size.
- Beachfront Villas
- 4 bed 2.5 bath – three storey layouts
- Resort style community
- Professionally managed by the hugely successful ‘House Residence’ brand with proven track record
The project is perfectly nestled in the idyllic seaside village of Adabuku with close access to Bodrum-Milas Airport, shopping markets and some of the best golf courses Turkey has to offer. Residents are spoiled with a plethora of onsite luxuries such as; a private beach and marina, swimming pools, onsite restaurant/bars, outdoor cinema, 24/7 security and much more.
Payment plan is spread over construction with only 35 percent down to buy. Prices start at 2.65m Lira / €283,000. At this price and at this quality I am certain House Residence represents the best value, sea view project on the entire Bodrum Peninsula.
The House Residence
Promotional video for our brand new House Residence, Bodrum project in Turkey.
Host to countless civilizations throughout its history, Bodrum is now one of the foremost tourist heavens not just in Turkey but in the world.
The House Residence is located in the north west of the Bodrum peninsula and is one of the most heavenly corners of Bodrum especially when taking into consideration its history, nature and ecological wealth. The area, surrounded by untouched and peaceful nature, has the advantage of being close to Bodrum centre without the disadvantages associated with city life.