Lloret de Mar Costa Brava, Spain
- Availability: 1 - 3 beds
- Price: from €210,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
Why Costa Brava?
- Spain boasts over 36 million tourists each year
- Third-largest investment market in the European Union
- Fantastic year-round Mediterranean climate
- In 2019, 25.8 million overnight stays were recorded in Costa Brava
- Girona-Costa Brava Airport and Barcelona Airport make the region very accessible
- Invest over €500k and qualify for a Golden Visa
Beachfront completed apartments in the heart of Lloret de Mar, within walking distance of all shops, bars and restaurants.
Located directly in front of one of Costa Brava’s best beaches, Lloret de Mar offers a high-specification luxury lifestyle investment with stunning Mediterranean sea views from all apartments. There are 33 apartments in total with floor plans ranging from one to three-bedroom layouts. Infinity pool and solarium on the private rooftop for exclusive resident usage. State-of-the-art fixtures and fittings are included throughout, and every apartment is fitted with air conditioning. Underground parking is available from €36,000.
We have partnered with a local management team who can manage the apartments mid-term or long-term (Air BnB not permitted). Very popular area with very strong rental demand throughout the year. We can offer financing for foreign investors up to 65 percent.
- Completed luxury project
- 1 – 3 bedroom apartments
- High specification on one of the area’s last direct beachfront plots
- All apartments have views of the sea
- Finance available up to 70 percent
- Ideal second home or rental investment
- Parking available
- Golden Visa eligible with €500k cash investment into Spain
Contact us to find out more.
The project is located on the seafront of Lloret de mar, right in front of the nautical club and the peaceful beach of Costa Brava.
A coastal region of Catalonia in north-eastern Spain, Costa Brava stretches from the French border down to the city of Barcelona. It benefits from a mild to warm Mediterranean climate and, as a result, is a year-round vacation spot favoured by many. Recovering strongly from the pandemic, the number of foreign tourist arrivals in Spain rose by 106.2% year-on-year to 9.07 million in July 2022. The region is famous for its quaint local villages and picturesque towns that are abound with history.