Infinity Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability: Studio - 6 Bedroom Penthouse
- Price: From €250,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- Secure a Golden Visa with an investment from €500,000
- Geographical proximity to the Atlantic coastline and the breath-taking Tagus river view
- 3rd Most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2019)
- World's Best City Break Destination at the 2019 World Travel Awards
- No.1 European real estate capital for investment (Emerging Trends in Europe 2019 - PwC)
- Tourism rose by over 50% between 2012 and 2019
- €9bn in infrastructure investment including new airport doubling visitor capacity
Infinity is set to be the most iconic residential tower in Lisbon.
With 26 floors and 195 apartments (studios up to six bedroom duplexes) it will offer a panoramic views over the city, specifically Monsanto park and the Tagus river.
With breathtaking views over 980 hectares of forest, city and river, Infinity will allow its owners to see Lisbon like no one has ever seen it. A place where the lifestyle is an art form.
About the project
- 195 apartments
- Proven fully funded development company
- Stage payments across construction with completion Q1 2023
- Indoor swimming pool 170m2
- Huge outdoor / rooftop swimming pool 168m2
- 24 hr concierge with services
- Padal court
- Kids club
- Garden gym
- Spa 130m2
- Storage room
- Meeting room
Infinity will almost certainly be the tallest residential tower in central Lisbon, with 26 floors above ground reaching a height of 90 metres, defining a new skyline in Lisbon.
It has a privileged location near Monsanto National Park with easy access to the Eixo Norte-Sul (the North-South highway) within quick reach of the airport, 25 de Abril and Vasco da Gama bridges, hospitals, the riverside area and also linking to a number of motorways. Close by you will also find the Zoo, the French Lycée, the German School, Park International School, Águas Livres Aqueduct, the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés department store, Nova University, among others. Well connected to public transport with subway, train, and bus stop all within a hundred metres.