Isles of Porto Vista Florida, USA
- Availability: 2 bedrooms
- Price: $249,900
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- GDP has topped $1tn, making it the 18th largest economy in the world
- SW Florida is a high-growth population area adding 24,000 residents last year
- Education, Medical and Travel investment has fuelled job growth and rental demand
- SW Florida International Airport welcomes 10.2 million passengers annually
- Unemployment lowest since 2007
- University campuses in Fort Myers support an annual alumni of circa 45,000 students
Upscale condominiums located in beautiful Cape Coral, Florida.
The Isles of Porto Vista is a private enclave of upscale, lakefront condominium residences situated within the master-planned community of Entrada. Community design features include a magnificent cobblestone bridge entrance, waterfront vistas reminiscent of the Northern Italian lake district…barrel tiled roofs, balconies, stucco terracotta walls, artisan-crafted wrought iron gates and lush landscaping.
About the project
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartments
- Brand new laminate wood flooring and appliances
- Sold with tenant in-situ on 12 month contract
- Fully managed by Benoit Management LLC
- Priced from $249,900
Spacious, private living in newly updated luxury condos. If you’re looking for the distinct charm of the Florida coast and inspired interior spaces, The Isles of Porto Vista is the perfect choice for you. These luxury condominiums have been updated to take full advantage of the spacious floor plans, with well-appointed interior finishes and top of the line appliances. Ideal coastal location in the heart of Cape Coral & Fort Myers, Florida.
- $10,000 to reserve
- Balance in 90 days via financing / cash payment.
If you are looking to leverage your cash and enjoy strong capital growth and strong rental yield, this one is not to be missed. High quality project in a great location on the Florida Gulf Coast.
The Isles of Porto Vista is located within the city of Cape Coral, Florida, just north of Fort Myers. Cape Coral is located in Lee County and is bordered to the east by the Caloosahatchee River and to the west by Pine Island, Captiva and the Gulf of Mexico.
Due to its proximity to Fort Myers, the residents of The Isles of Porto Vista enjoy easy access to the shopping, employment and entertainment opportunities of both Fort Myers and Cape Coral. Cape Coral also enjoys easy access to beautiful white sand beaches of the barrier islands for which Southwest Florida is famous, which makes Cape Coral an attractive destination for vacationers, retirees, and local residents. Southwest Florida International Airport, ranked among the top 50 busiest US airports, is located approximately 25 miles to the southeast of The Isles of Porto Vista.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Florida destination guide