Kamala Falls Phuket, Thailand
- Availability: Studios - 2 bed
- Price: From £105,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2019
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Thailand is the 2nd Largest Economy in South East Asia
- 29 million tourists visited Thailand this year up 20.44%
- Beautiful beaches and tropical year round climate
- Economy grew 3.2% in the last 12 months
- Phuket International Airport Expansion
- Low purchase prices and running costs
Kamala Falls is designed to incorporate both long-term residential facilities and amenities together with the shorter term requirements of the traditional holiday resort.
The resort consists of 103 condominium apartments of mixed size and layout and enjoys sea views, with a magnificent 100m long swimming pool divided by cascading walkthrough curtain waterfalls. Perfect for living or generating excellent returns as an investment property.
Kamala Falls represents the best balance of all that Phuket has to offer. Situated between Patong and Kamala on the beautiful west coast of Phuket, Kamala Falls offers easy access to a wide range of facilities and entertainment whilst retaining its own ambience and charm.
Several phases of the project are already complete and ready, with Phase 3 due for completion Q3 2019.
Kamala Falls is on a site next to a national park rich with many tropical trees and dense with foliage.
The resort has been developed alongside an existing natural waterfall being conveniently located only 3 minutes from the Beach nestled between Patong and Kamala. The apartments and villas are carefully arranged to offer privacy whilst enhancing the natural ocean or forest views for its residents.