Lake House Bodrum, Turkey
- Availability: 2 Bed Apartments / 3 Bed Villas
- Price: From €83,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2022
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- Turkish Lira trading at historic lows, 20% fall against the dollar this year offers excellent value for international buyers
- Turkey's tourism revenues hit a new record high of $34.5 billion in 2019
- Visitors spent over $1 billion on accommodation in 2019
- $113bn ‘One Belt One Road’ initiative will be connecting Bodrum directly to China
- Record number of visitors to Turkey in 2019 with 51.9m Visitors
- Year round Mediterranean climate with beautiful beaches, culture and food
Completing Q3 2022, Lake House is a brand new resort consisting of 72 luxury 2-bedroom apartments and 12 Villas.
Priced from €83,000, the apartments span 85-95m2. The 3 bedroom villas are duplex and span 170m2. Most units on the development come with private gardens.
The project is perfectly nestled in the idyllic seaside village of Adabuku offering views of Tuzla Lake. Close to Bodrum-Milas Airport, shopping markets and some of the best golf courses Turkey has to offer.
Designed using the highest quality of materials the developer here has a proven track record of completing some of Turkey’s most stylish projects to the highest standard seen in the area.
Perfect for either investors or lifestyle buyers, All units can be secured with just €2500 euro reservation, 35% down on contract and flexible payment terms up until completion Q3 2022.
Today, the Bodrum Peninsula attracts a global mix of interests and buyers.
With a diverse combination of clients. There are Scandinavians and Kuwaitis, Americans and British. Younger families interested in full-time residential homes in the central areas close to all amenities, high-end investors and second- or third-home buyers of unique taste. International architects such as Sweden’s Thomas Sandler and New York’s Richard Meier are leaving their mark on what is rapidly becoming one of Turkey most popular destinations.
Our new project is ideally located close to the airport and the gateway of Bodrum’s glittering peninsula, with the new Regnum Golf Club and a nearby marina sure to drive prices up further, there is real internal migration from Istanbul’s elite seeking more space, familiar private hospitals, brands and schools found in Istanbul. Bodrum is now coined ‘ the furthest superb of Istanbul’ with eight year round direct flights per day and being reached within one hour.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Bodrum destination guide