Land Roots Porto, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 4 bedrooms
- Price: From €385,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net at 6%
- Home to 2.3 million people accounting for a third of Portugal’s GVA
- Record-high numbers of 1.6 million international tourists every year
- Prices in Porto up to 30pc lower than Lisbon
- Rent prices have increased 36.6% in the year to January 2023 (Idealista)
- 10th fastest-growing luxury real estate market in the world (+12.7% in 2022)
- Financial Times 3rd for “European Cities and Regions of the Future" 2022/23
Luxury river view Air BnB apartments located in Gaia, Porto.
Waking up and having the Douro River and the city of Porto as a background is a privilege that everyone wants, but only a few can achieve.
Land Roots River Apartments
Land Roots, Porto, comprises 37 apartments available with luxury details plus parking and a balcony and/or private terrace. In the collective leisure areas, you can enjoy an indoor pool, gym, spa, and green areas.
Comfort areas and leisure spaces
This development is designed to put well-being and comfort first, providing unique and exclusive environments with details that make the difference. Notably, apartments and leisure areas are very spacious and flooded with natural light.
All spaces have been thought and designed to offer maximum functionality.
The south bank of Porto
Vila Nova de Gaia is a municipality in the Porto district. It is often referred to as Gaia and sits on the south bank of the city, overlooking the River Douro. Here, you are less than a 15 minutes drive from Porto city centre, and can enjoy several beautiful sandy beaches nearby. Gaia is also at the heart of Porto’s port wine industry, renowned for its history and port lodges.
Close to everything
Street Dr. António Granjo, 158 – 186, Vila Nova de Gaia
The historical center of Vila Nova de Gaia is just a few walking minutes from Porto train and metro station, General Torres.
Shops and services are also in close proximity, meaning that Land Roots is close to everything you might need, yet at the same time provides privacy and tranquility.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Porto destination guide