Las Clementinas Panama City, Panama
- Availability: 1 bedroom
- Price: From $330,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Circa 5%
Why Panama City?
- One of the fastest-growing economies in Latin America
- No property taxes for 30 years and low transactional costs to buy
- Secure a Golden Visa with purchases above $300,000
- Home to over 140 regional offices of multinational companies
- Casco Viejo, one of “The 12 Coolest Neighbourhoods Around The World” Forbes
- Tropical climate with exceptional beaches, culture and gastronomy
Characterful Apartments in the Heart of Casco Viejo—the Most Historic Neighbourhood of Panama City
Re-opened in 2010, Las Clementinas was one of the first hotels to be restored in Casco Viejo and has recently undergone a facelift. Centrally located, it lies in the most historic area of Panama City—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—just 250m from the waterfront. The building is best known for its stunning architecture, featuring an enchanted sunken courtyard, lush secret garden, and rooftop patio with incredible city and ocean views.
Las Clementinas offers 6 beautiful apartments and studios that were designed by the same team that brought back to life the most iconic buildings in Casco Viejo. With hardwood floors, breathtaking high ceilings and eye-catching colourful tiles, these homes embody the spirit of the liveliest neighbourhood in Panama City.
The Mahalo Cocina y Jardin restaurant is located right inside Las Clementinas, having first opened its doors back in 2019. This popular establishment is famous for its weekend brunches, homestyle cooking and cosy atmosphere.
- In-house rental management, providing a hands-off investment
- Visa options available with purchase
- No property tax for 30 years
- No income tax on rental income
- This Casco property will hold its value better due to the historic district with limited supply and unique appeal.
“One of the 12 coolest neighbourhoods around the world”
Forbes Magazine named Casco Viejo one of the “12 Coolest Neighbourhoods Around the World”, and many call it home for its distinctive combination of historic charm, healthy beachfront living, and a welcoming, eclectic and vibrant community.
Located close to all the neighbourhood's restaurants and attractions, Las Clementinas gives a sense of what it is like to live in the most eclectic of neighbourhoods.
Founded in 1673, the old quarter, or Casco Antiguo, as it is officially known, witnessed a great deal of the most important historical moments in Panama’s history. And although the city has changed greatly, especially in the last 50 years, the original 30 hectares of the Casco Antiguo still retain their original street plan. This is why, in 1997, Casco was included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Panama City destination guide