Les Terrasses La Plagne, French Alps
- Availability: 2 - 5 beds
- Price: From €405,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
Why La Plagne?
- France is the most visited country in the World with over 90 million tourists
- La Plagne named World's best ski resort according to The Telegraph
- Most visited region with on average 2.5 million visitors each year
- Biggest ski destination in the world attracting 45 per cent of all skiers each year
- Very limited supply of real estate keeps values strong and demand high
- Increasing demand for holiday rentals
Luxury ski lodges in the heart of the beautiful La Plagne region of the French Alps.
Completing Q4 2021, we have 2 bedroom – 5 bedroom mountain chalets for sale from only €405,000. Prime location being within walking distances of the slopes, ski lift and surrounding amenities. Popular in both winter and summer, the La Plagne region is one of the most popular ski destinations in Europe.
At an altitude of 1250 meters, Champagny-en-Vanoise is nestled in the Tarentaise Valley and faces Courchevel. Lively in both summer and winter, the resort benefits from direct sunlight thanks to its privileged location on the southern side of the La Plagne ski area.
Why own at Les Terrasses?
- Prime location in the heart of the resort
- Immediate proximity to the slopes and mechanical lifts
- Everything within walking distance of the resort
- A village that remains busy in both summer and winter
- Unobstructed views of the mountains
- A modern residential property bringing together architecture and mountain tradition
Explore Les Terrasses
Take a tour of our latest project Les Terrasses in Champagny en Vanoise.
A destination of choice among mountain enthusiasts, La Plagne has enjoyed international renown for more than 50 years.
It’s majestic ski area of more than 225 km spreads over nearly 130 trails in the heart of La Vanoise, between altitudes of between 1250 and 3250 meters. It is among the Paradiski® sites (Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry/ La Plagne), the second largest interconnected ski area in the world. From traditional village to high-altitude village, La Plagne offers numerous facets across its 10 resorts. A destination with sports, heritage sites, nature, cultural events, fun and relaxation, La Plagne offers a unique experience for families, couples or groups of friends.