Lustica Bay Tivat, Montenegro
- Availability: 1 - 4 Bed Apartments & Villas
- Price: €299,900
- Estimated Completion: Staggered completion 2022/2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- Europe on your doorstep - Easily accessible with direct flights
- One of the fastest growing tourism economies in the World
- Highly competitive property prices
- 270 days sunshine a year, 4 Unesco sites and 5 national parks
- Double taxation agreements with over 40 countries
- Strong EU candidate & member state of NATO
Welcome to life on the waterfront, with its sweeping views of the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea and a flourishing community – Marina Village, a prime Montenegro real estate investment location.
The entire waterfront is packed with attractions, from the amphitheatre and the five-star Chedi hotel to superb seaside dining and boutiques lining the promenade. The neighbourhood embodies a serenely sophisticated lifestyle.
- Proven developer with 31-year track record
- Only 15% down and three-year interest free financing
- Sea views from every apartment
- Marina for yachts up to 45m
- Apartments, townhomes and villas available
- Masterplanned beachfront community
From cosy studios, and waterfront apartments to hillside townhouses and private villas, all properties offer stunning sea views and scenic landscapes. Ranging from 44 square metres to 400 square metres in size, they feature bespoke layouts, blending indoor and outdoor living spaces with the perfect mix of contemporary and traditional fixtures and finishes for your enjoyment and comfort.
The Luštica Bay marina offers yacht dockage with 85 berths (up to 45 metres/148 feet). It will have 176 berths once the project is completed.
Orascom Development Holding (ODH) is a Swiss-based holding company, which through its subsidiaries has been developing integrated destinations, including hotels, residential units and leisure services around the world for over 31 years.
Whether you are a permanent resident, a second homeowner or a holiday-seeker exploring ways to distance yourself from the hustle and bustle of the big city, you will discover a strong sense of community belonging and create authentic memories in your home away from home at Luštica Bay.
Boasting 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites and five national parks, Montenegro boasts stunning landscapes whilst being easily accessible.
There are three international airports nearby, with Tivat (10km), only a 15-minute drive away, Montenegro’s capital of Podgorica (90km) and Ćilipi, within earshot of Croatia’s southern coastal town of Dubrovnik (46km). All three airports operate scheduled and charter flights with additional facilities for private aircraft. With direct flight connections across Europe, Luštica Bay is within a three-hour flight from most European cities.
Luštica Bay is a dreamy spot uniting old-world charm with upscale facilities, designed to reflect the tenor of traditional fishing villages of Montenegro. It offers stunning, expansive views of the surrounding landscape, nurturing a carefree ambience and lifestyle.