Manchester Waters Manchester, UK
- Availability: Studios - 3 bed
- Price: From £134,950
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2022
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- 80 FTSE 100 companies based in Manchester
- 1.2m International visitors in 2016, the 3rd highest in the UK
- 25m, the number of passengers at Manchester Airport increased by 11% to over 25 million
- Manchester’s population growth is 3 times the national average
- 5.4% GVA growth rate, compared with the UK average at 2.6%
Manchester Waters is one of the last remaining large scale regeneration opportunities within walking distance to Manchester City Centre.
Manchester Waters is a large scale development within walking distance of the city centre.
This outstanding new project is part of the strategic waters masterplan. The development boasts 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments on a double water fronted water location parking is available and the metro-link stop is on the doorstep.
Key facts –
- 1 – 3 bedroom apartments
- Waterfront location
- High specification internal finishes
- City transport links
- Parking available
Tour the project
Take a tour of construction progress of X1 Developments Manchester Waters project on Pomona Island.
As undeniably the UK’s 2nd city and heartbeat of the Northern Powerhouse, the economy of Manchester continues to grow, diversify and prosper.
Located on Pomona Island, Manchester Waters has a truly unbeatable waterfront location nestled between the vibrant Salford. Residents will be able enjoy all that Salford Quays has to offer, including access to MediaCityUK with its abundance of bars, restaurants and shops, as well as being just 5 minutes away from the UK’s ‘second city’, Manchester.