Marone House Budapest, Hungary
- Availability: Studio - 2 beds
- Price: POA
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net at 6%
- The Paris of Eastern Europe – Over 23 million tourists visited Hungary in 2019
- Real estate prices have increased over 30% in the last 3 years
- The 8th district is widely considered one of the capital’s most rapidly developing areas
- Property prices in Budapest are among the most affordable of all European capitals
- Ideal for Air BNB rental being located next door to hotels charging in excess of €300 a night
- Beautiful European capital city with rich history, central location and promising economy
Marone House is a boutique project located on Horvath Mihaly Square in Central Budapest.
The development features 150 bright and airy apartments nestled behind a distinctive facade, overlooking a leafy street at the center of one of the city’s up-and-coming neighborhoods – District 8. A daily local food market & shopping mall, as well as the proximity of Budapest’s historic core provide plenty of options for residents to eat, shop and relax. The metro station, main tram line and several bus lines are all within a few minutes’ walking distance. Horvath Mihaly Square has seen 2 brand new boutique hotels open in the last 12 months. Utto Luxury Suites and the Kozmo Hotel (www.kozmohotelbudapest.com). The Kozmo is seeing nightly rates of 300 euros per night which bodes extremely well for Air BNB potential upon completion.
- Prime location in central Budapest
- 6% net rental yields
- Smart home technology
- Proven developer with over 1000 units delivered
Developer requires only 20% down with balance due on completion Q3 2021.
Marone House’s location in a central, rapidly changing neighbourhood makes it an excellent base for professionals and students.
The area is home to a cinema, a market, two shopping centres, and an abundance of restaurants, bars and cafes, with new places opening all the time. The area is served by the M4 metro line, the 4 and 6 tram lines and numerous bus lines, all located within a 5-minute walk of Marone House. Several university faculties are easily accessible on foot, with many more just a few stops away on public transportation. Furthermore, two hotels recently opened on the same square charging in excess of €300 per night
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Budapest destination guide