Meadowside Manchester, UK
- Availability: 2 - 3 bedrooms
- Price: From £342,750
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- 80 FTSE 100 companies based in Manchester
- Number of passengers at Manchester Airport increased by 11% to over 25 million
- Manchester's population is growing faster than the national average
- Ranked the 13th best city in the world by Time Out (higher than Paris and New York).
- World-class universities and one of the largest student populations in Europe
- Property prices expected to rise 18.8% by 2026 (Savills)
Discover Meadowside: luxury apartments overlooking Manchester’s largest green space
MeadowSide sits around one of the only green spaces within Manchester city centre, making it a uniquely appealing proposition for investors and residents alike. It is within easy walking distance of the central business district and major transport hubs.
This £235m residential development is a key part of Manchester’s £800m N.O.M.A regeneration scheme, which is extending the city centre northwards with a mixture of commercial and residential space. MeadowSide is set to create 756 homes, located across four stylish buildings positioned around the green space, with 50% of Phase 1 already sold off plan.
We have secured a unique collection of two-bedroom apartments in The Gate building. Set beside the biggest green space in Manchester city centre, with striking glass facades. The Gate has an arrangement of materials that work with design principles driven by quality, longevity and robustness.
Innovatively designed two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses sitting beside The Gate. The Stile also combines the colours and materials of the old and the new. With the beautiful green space of Angel Meadow on your doorstep, The Stile has been built with the view in mind.
- Slick glass facades up to 22 storeys high
- Sustainable, recycled and reused materials
- Secure main entrance doors with video door answer entry system
- Concierge and building managers desk located in The Stile
- Communal residents-only gym
- Secure parking available for selected apartments
- Residents’ private dining and function room available for hire
Meadowside sits around one of the only green spaces within Manchester city centre, within easy walking distance of the central business district and major transport hubs.
This development is less than ten minutes from both Piccadilly and Victoria Station, and around 15 minutes from the city's main universities. Residents can take a short walk to Manchester's main shopping streets, as well as vibrant neighbourhoods like Ancoats and Northern Quarter which boast a large number of thriving shops, restaurants and bars.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Manchester destination guide