Nomad Bay Carvoeiro, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 2 bedrooms
- Price: From €450,000
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- The Algarve registered the most overnight stays in Portugal (19.1 million) in 2022
- Algarve house prices grew by 15.3% last year – 2nd highest performing European market
- Tax advantages - there is no inheritance or gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal
- Popular year round holiday destination popular with holidaymakers and golfers alike
- Hotel occupancy rates were their highest in 20 years in January 2023
- Enjoy excellent quality of life - sunny Mediterranean climate, beautiful Portuguese beaches and friendly people
Introducing Nomad Bay, our boutique new build sea-view development on the Algarve.
All apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows, fully blending the bright and spacious indoor spaces with the outdoor terraces. Globally inspired furniture and materials, attention to detail at every step, delivering elegance, comfort and functionality.
Nomad Bay’s location ensures excellent connectivity to what makes the Algarve fabulous, as well as the exclusivity and intimacy of a private resort to enjoy with friends or family.
Services & Amenities
- Gated property with 24-hour reception
- Resort transportation and beach shuttle (high season)
- Pools, landscaped gardens and rooftops
- Restaurant & Bar
- Underground parking & storage
- Serviced Rentals
- Maintenance & repairs
- Other on-demand services
Overlooking the ocean and located in Carvoeiro, a charming seaside village, Nomad Bay enjoys unique views and countless activities.
Only a few minutes away from the beach, fine dining, beautiful golf courses and conveniently close to Faro International airport. Acclaimed for its Mediterranean year-round climate, the Algarve is one of Europe’s top beach destinations and a world-renowned golf retreat. With residents from all over Europe, and activities 365 days a year, it is also one of Portugal’s leading regions in terms of economic growth.
Find yourself seduced by its world-renowned beaches, warm waters, impressive rock formations, grottoes, multiple islets, and rich marine life.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Algarve destination guide