Nurol Park Istanbul, Turkey
- Availability: 1 - 4 beds
- Price: From €120,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- Capitalise on the Lira crash!
- 13.9m people live here making it the most populous city in the world after Shanghai
- By 2025, Istanbul is tipped to have the 14th highest GDP growth among world cities
- Istanbul generates more than a quarter of Turkey’s GDP
- 27 billionaires live in Istanbul - 7th in the World
- Istanbul is one of the World's top five visitor destinations
Capitalise on the Lira crash and invest in completed and centrally located Istanbul property from a proven and recognised developer.
Nurol Park offers 1 – 4 bed apartments luxury apartments available with 50 percent non-status financing over three years. The project is perfectly locate between Istanbul’s 1st and 3rd airport and forms part of the Oasis shopping centre which includes all of the recognised brands you would expect.
The new metro line opens next year connecting owners to the whole city and Taxim square in less than 15 minutes.
Clients can also obtain Turkish residency with an investment above $250,000.
- Capitalise on the Lira crash
- Apartments from only €126,000
- 7% net rental assured for one year
- 50% down rest spread over three years
- Proven developer with solid track record
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools plus a fully equipped gym
- Golden visa available with €250k investment
Leading Developer Nurol Holding’s story started 50 years ago. Now active in 12 different industries with more than 40 subsidiaries, Nurol Holding has created USD 25 billion economic value so far . It operates in 16 countries on 3 continents (Europe, Asia, Africa), and has more than 20,000 employees.
Nurol Park is located along side the Basin Express Highway which links North to South, Istanbul's two main Intercontinental through roads.
This Highway also links Istanbul's first airport to the new third airport, which will be, by far the world's largest. The new Metro line which runs the length of the highway will open in 2019 with two stations within walking distance. The new subway stop gets you into central Istanbul in under 15 mins. This location is so important that that you already have two Marriott Hotels, one Hilton, two Wyndham 's and two Holiday Inn's. They call this the media zone, as it is a center for the tech business in Istanbul.