Paraiso La Manga, Spain
- Availability: 2-3 Bedrooms
- Price: From €181,000 - €244,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed / Phase 3 - July 2022
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 8%
Why La Manga?
- 35 Mins from Murcia International Airport
- La Manga enjoys on average 320 days sunshine a year
- Visitors to the Costa Calida spent over 1.1 billion Euros in 2019
- 22 Golf Courses within an hour radius, including the renowned La Manga club
- World class gastronomy – including Cartagena’s Michelin starred Magoga
- Natural protection of the Mar Menor makes it a haven for Sailing and Water Sports
- Invest $500,000 and qualify for Spanish Golden Visa Programme
A paradise between two seas.
Situated on the Costa Calida between the calm waters of the Mar Menor on one side and the Mediterranean on the other, La Manga is a haven for golfers, sailing and water sports enthusiasts, adventurers and those simply looking to enjoy the bounty of local fresh food and produce, miles of long beaches of fine sand, rugged wild coves and 320 days of sunshine a year.
Paraiso is a sleek new modern development of 130 high quality two and three bedroom apartments, next to the protected space of Las Salinas de Marchamalo.
All apartments are built with maximum attention to detail, have large terraces, and researched orientation to enjoy the best views of the Mediterranean sea as well as magnificent sunsets throughout the year.
Residents and guests at Paraiso can enjoy over 8,000m2 of premium communal areas including gardens, pool, sports courts, fitness centre and children’s play area.
About the project
- New construction of 130 Apartments
- 2 & 3 bedroom, all with beachfront and sea views
- Underground Parking
- 1300 m2 of communal gardens
- Spa-wellness centre
- Beach Volleyball Courts
- Fitness Centre
- Children’s play area & much more
Beachfront project with frontline sea views.
The natural protection provided by the Mar Menor makes it a haven for sailing and watersports enthusiasts. With 35 sailing clubs and schools in the La Manga region, there’s a wide array of sailing and watersports on offer, including dinghy sailing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, paddle surfing, canoeing, kite-surfing, water skiing and luxury boating.
The marine reserve of Cabo de Palos was declared as the best diving location in Europe by National Geographic; both for its biodiversity and the number of shipwrecks in its waters from as far back as the 5th century BC right up to the Second World War.
If you like golf, you’ll fall in love with Paraiso Apartments. There are 22 golf courses within an hour’s drive radius, with 6 of them included in the exclusive Nicklaus Golf Trail.