Park View Liverpool, UK
- Availability: Studio - 1 bed
- Price: £85,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2021
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 3 years at 7%
- Liverpool Number 1 for UK rental yields
- House prices have grown by an extremely impressive 22.72% in 5 years (Zoopla)
- Urban population doubled in 10 years, 75% of residents aged between 17-29
- Rental growth is expected to continue to increase by 17.6% during the 2018-2022 period
- JLL forecast prices increase of 2% next year and 2.5% every year to 2023
- £14 billion regeneration area adding 9000 jobs
Park View is our brand new real-estate investment proposal in the city of Liverpool.
The development is located in the city centre and is only a short commute to the John Moore university, the Royal Liverpool hospital, the business district and the main shopping area of the city.
Why invest in Park View?
- 7% assured NET returns for 3 years
- Invest for just £85,000
- L3 city centre postcode
JLL forecast that house prices in Liverpool are set to increase by 2% in the next year and 2.5% every year after that up until 2023 – massively contributing to the North West regions expected 18.1% growth by 2022.
ocated in the North West of England, Liverpool is home to some of the world’s leading higher education institutions, including the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores. These prestigious universities attract an increasing number of students every year from all over the world to live and study in this fantastic city.
Liverpool also boasts a thriving economy with the city currently being in the midst of a huge regeneration plan worth around £14bn that will attract a wealth of businesses and investors from around the world.