Pavilion Wharf Manchester, UK
- Availability: 1 - 3 beds
- Price: From £179,950
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- 80 FTSE 100 companies based in Manchester
- Manchester's population is growing faster than the national average
- World-class universities and one of the largest student populations in Europe
- Ranked the 13th best city in the world by Time Out (higher than Paris and New York)
- Listed as Top Travel Destination For 2023 by Lonely Planet
- House prices in North West forecast to rise 11.8% by 2027
Welcome to Pavilion Wharf Waterside Apartments
Perfectly located on the banks of the River Irwell, Pavilion Wharf is a new build, off-plan residential development opposite Castlefield, Manchester. It comprises one, two and three-bedroom contemporary apartments offering luxury waterside living.
The 17-storey building comprises 160 one-, two- and three-bedroom contemporary waterside apartments, complemented with Juliette balconies and a communal garden terrace.
As well as enjoying everything that Manchester has to offer, the enviable riverside location of this development gives great access to the historic Castlefield area and is also in close proximity to Manchester city centre.
This stunning development offers a comprehensive suite of on-site amenities including a gymnasium, residents’ lounge, co-working space, concierge services, a dedicated post room and secure car parking as well as cycle storage.
To indulge in quieter moments, there is an additional garden terrace overlooking the river. Here, residents can enjoy their own private outside space away from the bustle of modern city life.
- High-specification 17-storey building with 1, 2 & 3-bed apartments
- 160 stunning waterside apartments with impressive city and water views.
- Surrounded by high-quality public realm, including a new landscaped area with a tree-lined boulevard, a public square and seating steps
- Overlooks the River Irwell
- A gymnasium, residents’ lounge, coworking space, concierge services
- Residents’ terrace and gardens with stunning river views.
- £5000 to reserve
- 20% (-£5000) in 28 days time
- 80% on completion End 2024
Luxury Apartments In The Heart Of The UK's Second City
Manchester embraces diversity with a population of 2.82 million. Forward-thinking innovation, a thriving culture and trend-setting lifestyle, it’s a city that has so much to offer.
With an enviable riverside location, Pavilion Wharf gives great access to the Castlefield area and is also close to Manchester city centre. An excellent range of local shops, bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance or easy bike ride.
With a number of awards under its belt including Top Travel Destination and 13th Best City in the World, Manchester is firmly asserting itself as the UK’s second city and is expected to grow as such, making it the perfect place to invest.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Manchester destination guide