Prata Riverside Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability: Studios - 3 beds
- Price: from €290,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed / Off-plan phases
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- No.1 European real estate capital for investment (Emerging Trends in Europe 2019 - PwC)
- 4rd most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2021)
- Europe´s Leading City Break Destination 2020 in World Travel Awards
- Tourism rose by over 50% between 2012 and 2019
- €9bn in infrastructure investment including new airport doubling visitor capacity
- Tech start up hub and nomad capital of Europe
High specification, masterplanned community located on Lisbon’s iconic waterfront.
Designed by World Renowned architect, Renzo Piano (The Shard / New York Times Building); Prata Riverside Village is the fastest-selling project in Portugal at this time. The project offers studio to three-bedroom apartments located in Marvila, the heart of Lisbon’s creative and tech start-up hub.
International brands such as Microsoft, Vodafone, IBM and Mercedes-Benz are here and are drawing in high-calibre tenants. Price per square foot is lower when compared to Lisbon’s historic centre (which is only 15 mins metro away) and delivers higher yields and stronger capital growth potential.
Buyers require only 30% down and balance on completion in 12 months’ time. 65% financing available to foreign investors and full rental management services in place working alongside our partners Lovelystay.
- New riverfront neighbourhood with 120 shops, market, gym and amenities
- High specification apartments
- Studios – three bedroom layouts available
- Architecture by Renzo Piano – the iconic Italian Pritzker Award winner
- Only 30% down balance on completion
- Completed apartments for sale if preferred
- Financing up to 65% available (subject to status)
We have completed apartments for sale along with off-plan phases ready at the end of 2022.
Contact us for more information.
Marvila is a sweet spot in Lisbon, for locals and residents interested in urban art, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
Retaining its industrial and historical charm, Marvila offers cool vibes; contemporary art galleries, trendy restaurants and thriving work spaces. Being right on the River Tagus, Marvila is well connected by car and metro being only 7 mins from Lisbon International Airport and 20 mins from Marques de Pombal. Still retaining its industrial charm and history
Marvila promises to be one the most attractive investment locations in Lisbon, with numerous private and public investments reshaping this bustling neighbourhood. It is a fertile ground for tech start-ups as well as being a desirable place to call home.
Hub Creativo do Beato (a 55 million euro project), will be the largest start-up hub in the World and is opening just three minutes’ drive away, making these properties fantastic for long-term rentals. There will be 3000 employees working a stones throw away from Prata Riverside Village. Car manufacturers Volkswagen and Mercedes-Benz have opened software development centres in the city while Uber has also moved in.
For investors looking to buy in an emerging location in a safe European city, Prata Riverside is not to be missed.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Lisbon destination guide