Principal Tower London, UK
- Availability: Studio - 3 beds
- Price: POA
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2019
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- London population projected to rise by 13% over next decade
- Prime location overlooking the City of London
- With a GDP of $731 billion, London is Europe's largest metropolitan economy
- Population of over 14 million (one in four people in the UK live in Greater London)
- Accounts for over 30% of the United Kingdom’s $2.27 trillion GDP
- Population forecast to hit 13m by 2050
The brightest addition to London’s skyline.
Principal Tower is a building of unquestionable architectural merit and at 50-storeys high, offers spectacular views from East to West, a panoramic that is unlikely to be surpassed
Situated within Principal Place, a true mixed-use destination, home to the 600,000 sq. ft. Amazon headquarters building as well as 28,000 sq. ft. of retail space. Pleasing gourmet eateries, cafes and lively bars will complete the picture. A half-acre piazza will be a lively space with cultural events being hosted throughout the year.
- Architectural masterpiece
- Prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London
- Easy access to five major transport hubs within walking distance
- Crossrail service commences in 2018 – right before completion
- Unrivalled proximity to all of London’s finest schools, colleges, and universities
The tower faces onto a newly created landscaped piazza, with trees and green spaces. Residents also benefit from amenities that include a lap pool, spa, a state-of-the-art gym, cinema, 24-hour concierge and residents’ lounge. There are subterranean bicycle storage facilities available and opportunities to acquire parking spaces
Principle Tower - London
Joining other landmarks in the City such as “The Gherkin”, “The Cheesgrater” (Leadenhall Building) and the “Walkie-Talkie” (20 Fenchurch Street), Principal Tower is poised to become a world-class building in the iconic skyline of London.
The Brightest addition to London's skyline.
Joining other landmarks in the City such as "The Gherkin", "The Cheesegrater" (Leadenhall Building) and the "Walkie-Talkie" (20 Fenchurch Street), Principal Tower is poised to become a world-class building in the iconic skyline of London. The project enjoys a prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London, the top global financial centre, and Shoreditch, the trend-setting capital of the world.