Quinta das Hortas Braga, Portugal
- Availability: 3 bedrooms
- Price: From €278,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2025
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Just 45 minutes northeast of Porto, Portugal's second largest city
- Portugal's "third city" and one of the happiest in Europe
- Rich in history and culture with plenty of amenities
- Named the "Best European Destination to Visit" in 2021
- Price per sqm is €300 lower than the national average
- Property is 50% more affordable than Lisbon & 15% cheaper than Porto
Modern Apartments in Historic Braga, Northern Portugal
A step away from the city centre of Braga, NEW LIFE Residences Quinta das Hortas was born. With contemporary lines and exposed concrete, this development offers 28 apartments (divided into Blocks F2 and F3) of type T3.
With the quality and comfort characteristic of the brand, these apartments also stand out for their open views, which can be enjoyed on a balcony with a barbecue. The development is located in a quiet area, with good accessibility, featuring a green area and children’s playground.
Next to the Braga Train Station and close to several important facilities and infrastructures for the rush of everyday life.
The apartments consist of:
- Large living room and kitchen, in open space;
- Equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, extractor fan, oven and hob;
- Suite with closet;
- Rooms with built-in closets;
- Balcony with barbecue;
- Closed garage.
As Portugal's third-largest city and one of the happiest in Europe, Braga is becoming an increasingly popular place to live, visit and invest.
Combining historic charm and modern appeal, Braga is home to elegant baroque architecture and the highest concentration of religious buildings in the country.
There is also a very contemporary side to the city. In addition to modern landmarks and architecture, the University of Minho boasts 32 research centres and draws a young, energetic population of students and working professionals.
Close to the development you will find age-old palaces, bustling grand plazas, pristine gardens and a plethora of independent shops and restaurants.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Braga destination guide