Royal Park Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Availability: 1 & 2 beds
- Price: From €125,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- The largest island of the Canary Islands with the highest GDP
- One of the best climates in the world with omnipresent sunshine
- Ideal business hub halfway between Europe, Africa and America
- A safe and incredibly rewarding holiday home market
- Prime European destination with over 5 million visitors each year
- Two international airports with first-class infrastructures
Royal Park – Enjoy the best climate 365 days a year.
Royal Park Albatros is a completed and established holiday community located in South Tenerife. The project boast 160 1 and 2 bedroom properties and offer a sensitively priced investment lifestyle opportunity.
All our apartments have a spacious and comfortable living room, dining room, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. Their insides are functional and designed to let the natural light of Tenerife and its incredible sunsets take over every corner of the apartment.
Apartments are fully managed with the onsite rentals team meaning owners can enjoy as much personal usage as they like and rent it out to holiday makers in-between. Ideal lifestyle investment which will only improve further with the redevelopment of the beach and promenade (ready end of 2023).
About the project
- Completed 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- High occupancy year round with excellent reviews
- Prime location near the beach
- Opposite PGA Golf Course
- Year round rental demand
- Easy to get to from Europe with very cheap flights running daily
- Large outdoor swimming pool with a solarium area
- A bar and a restaurant at your service
- Terrace with views
- Outdoor area with spectacular gardens
Get in touch today for more information.
Royal Park is located between Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf, in the village of San Miguel de Abona, in the south of the island, just 7 km from Tenerife South Airport. Its location is ideal for water sports enthusiasts, as it is just over 300 metres from a World class Marina. There is significant investment in the beach and promenade which when ready in 2023, will boost the areas desirability even higher.
San Miguel de Abona is a town of contrasts, beautiful and peaceful, where you can find small cliffs and charming beaches of black sand and creeks at the mouth of its ravines. Strolling through its old quarter, contemplating the San Blas Environmental Reserve or the protected area of Montaña Amarilla are just some of the options offered by this picturesque municipality in the south of Tenerife.
The Canary Islands
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.The Canary Islands destination guide