Rua do Souto Porto, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 2 beds & Duplex
- Price: From €215,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 9%
- Tourism up by 13 percent in 2017
- Invest 500,000eur and qualify for a golden visa
- 10.7M passengers used Porto airport in 2017
- Construction licensing requests has increased by 43% since 2014
- Number of sold units increased by 45% over the last 3 years
- 22% rise in number of residential sales in 2017
Three adjoined historic buildings to be transformed into a one residential property of 11 apartments.
Versatile layout of 1 or 2 bedroom apartments over 5 floors, including private storage units for all apartments. Centrally located, 1 minute walk to main streets and 5 minutes walk to the waterfront. Surrounded by cathedrals, theatres, and cultural venues and connected to all major transport links.
- New construction
- Restored historic façade
- Modern & stylish apartments
- New elevator and communal areas
- Private storage units included
- Ideal for short term holiday rentals
- Within UNSECO world heritage area
- Within walking distance to all popular locations
- Well connected to all major transport links
The project will lend itself very well into the short term tourist market which is significantly undersupplied in this locality. Yield are expected to be very strong over the mid-long term.
Positioned in the heart of historic Porto; Rua Do Souto is perfectly located to capitalise on the huge demand for short term holiday lets in the city.
- Clérigos Church - 350m
- Sao Bento Train Station - 270m
- Crystal Palace Gardens - 1.5km
- Serra do Pilar - 2.2km
- Porto Wine Cellars - 2.7km
- Porto Cathedral - 350m