Flats at St Catherine Montreal, Canada
- Availability: Studio - 1 beds
- Price: $246,000 (usd)
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2022
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Home prices are up an average of 12.5% year-on-year
- More affordable than the rest of Canada, Montreal’s real estate market offers many affordable real estate opportunities
- Ranked #1 Best Student city in the Americas in front of Toronto, Boston & New York City
- Unlike Toronto and Vancouver, Montreal has not adopted a foreign buyers’ tax
- 11 universities & 60 colleges with a student population of 320,000 (35,000 international)
- Secure value for money investing at a time when the CAD is weak
The Flats at Sainte Catherine is a boutique project located in the heart of the Quartier des spectacles.
The development features 81 modern studio and one bedroom apartments nestled between Sainte Catherine and Sainte Elisabeth Street. Over 60% of units currently sold. Each unit is an inspiring space, with large windows that let in the light of the city like an invitation to creativity.
In the center of the Quartier des spectacles, the future residents at Sainte Catherine condos will benenfit from 8 public spaces with activities throughout the year, several exhibition spaces and cinemas, a large choice of restaurants and some 40 performance halls and bar venues with a collective seating capacity of more than 28 000.
The development will complete 2nd Quarter 2022. Deposit is 10% now, additional 25% within 6 months and balance upon completion. Limited availability and excellent opportunity to lock in off-plan pricing in central Montreal.
New condominium project in the heart of the Quartiers des spectacles.
Located in the heart of the entertainment district, between Ste-Catherine & Ste-Élisabeth streets, the project offers an original exterior design and living spaces designed to reflect the dynamic personality of the neighborhood. The location will allow you to take advantage of the public facilities all year around including festivals, bars & restaurants. Walking distance to Old Montreal.
- Walking distance to 3 major Metro stations
- Next to UQAM university
- Minutes away from the new CHUM Hospital
- Walking distance to Old Montreal