San Villas San Pedro del Pinatar, Spain
- Availability: 3 bedrooms
- Price: From €255,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net at 9%
Why San Pedro del Pinatar?
- 25 Mins from Murcia International Airport
- Average of 320 days sunshine a year
- Visitors to the Costa Calida spent over 1.1 billion Euros in 2019
- 22 Golf Courses within an hour radius, including the renowned La Manga club
- Natural protection of the Mar Menor makes it a haven for Sailing and Water Sports
- Invest $500,000 and qualify for Spanish Golden Visa Programme
Brand new three bedroom villas delivering strong net rental returns and being located in one of Spains most popular coastal destinations.
Located in a peaceful area of San Pedro del Pinatar – one of the main towns along the coast and famous for its fishing heritage and therapeutic mud and salt flats, San Villas is a boutique collection of 6 stylish new build Villas. Giving you the convenience of all the local amenities you need on your doorstep, with the beach still only 1.5km away. Both Alicante and San Javier Murcia International Airport are in easy reach, ensuring direct flights and easy access all year round.
San Villas provides spacious living across two floors, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, both ground floor and rooftop terraces, private off-street parking & the option to add a private pool and rooftop solarium.
With no service charges or restrictions, San Villas are perfect for both private or rental use. Year round demand provides strong net returns, and an experienced local rental manager is in place. Low interest financing is available for both domestic and international buyers.
About the Project
- New construction of 6 modern villas
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom layouts
- 115sqm in size spread across 2 floors
- 9 percent net rental yields
- As much or as little personal usage
- Rooftop Solarium & private pool options
- Financing up to 70%
With the calm waters of the Mar Menor on one side and the Mediterranean on the other, Costa Calida – “The Warm Coast” - is a year round haven for golfers, sailing and water sports enthusiasts, adventurers and those simply looking to enjoy the bounty of local fresh food and produce, miles of long beaches of fine sand, rugged wild coves and 320 days of sunshine a year.
San Pedro is one of the tourist centers of the Costa Calida. Located between of Mar Menor sea and the Meditaterrean sea, this place is famous for fishing tradition, therapeutic mud and salt flats and stretches of sand. The regional park of Las Salinas and its beaches are natura paradises for those fleeing the massifications and tourists complexes. Reserve for aquatic and migratory birds such as flamingos.